The Fields Children's Centre Governing Body and its Committee Groups are responsible for reviewing and maintaining the Centre's policies.
Attached below are some of the Statutory Policies that the Centre is required to have, although we have many more policies in place to ensure the smooth and effective running of the Centre.
Policies linked to Equality and SEND can be found on the relevant information pages.
All policies are available from the Centre office, please ask if you would like to view them.
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Freedom of Information Publication
- Health and Safety Policy
- Learning and Teaching (Curriculum) Policy
- Nursery Admissions Policy (Cambridgeshire County Council)
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Selection Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy