Nursery Teacher (QTS) from January 2018 - 4 days per week
Main scale 1-4 £22,467 - £28,207 pro rata
Our outstanding Nursery School – Willow – is seeking to employ an outstanding, inspirational, child centered and innovative early years teacher for four days a week.
We are based in the Abbey area of Cambridge City. The centre is located within a diverse community.
We pride ourselves in being curious, creative and not afraid of taking risk. Amongst the projects we run are Forest School, Helicopter stories, EAL groups, Music Therapy.
We pride ourselves in being inclusive and support the needs of all children and their families. We are also a founding member of Cambridge Early Years Teaching School.
If you are interested in being considered for this role you must have:
- A relevant teaching qualification with QTS
- Experience of working in an Early Years establishment
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage & the Revised Early years foundation stage
- Effective report writing and record keeping skills
- Effective communication and organisational skills
We recommend visits to our school. To arrange a visit please contact Rebecca Mack.
Visiting days: Week of 6th November
Closing date: Monday 13th November 2017
Interviews date: Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Download job description here:
Download Application form:
Latest Ofsted report: